Here is your list of essential and helpful items to have in your bag at T in the Park 2013!
It's time to party...
So you've bought your tickets and booked your travel. You've checked the website for any last minute line-up changes and you've finally got your boss to sign off your holiday for Monday 15th… now it's time to make sure you have everything you need to make this year’s T one to remember!
If you're arriving by Citylink coach you will be dropped off right next to the campsite entrance allowing you to save all of your energy for the good times ahead.
If you're not arriving by Citylink coach, be prepared, you might have a long walk from the car park so before you pack your bag with lots of unnecessary items make sure that you look through tinthepark.com and also read the essentials guide.
Here is your list of essential and helpful items to have in your bag at T 2013!
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothes
- Waterproof clothes
- Change of undies
- Sensible footwear (we recommend good old wellies)
- Water bottle (water refill points on site)
- Photo ID
- Money, but don’t carry too much. Remember there are cash machines on site.
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Towel for the showers
- Toilet roll
- Comfy roll mat or air bed
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Fun Camera
- Torch with spare batteries
- Clean clothes for the journey home
- Shorts and t-shirt
- Cartoon Map (tinthepark.com/maps)
- A bag for your rubbish (there will be lots of extra bags available on site as well)