Jingle Bell Ball - Ticket Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions for buying tickets to the Jingle Bell Ball
TERMS & CONDITIONS: The O2 for either The O2 arena, IndigO2 or The O2 bubble (each a Venue) is authorised to sell tickets to events as an agent on behalf of the promoter of the event (the Event Promoter). All tickets sold by or on behalf of The O2 (the Tickets) are sold subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Event Promoter and The O2, (a full set of which are available at www.theo2.co.uk and in writing from The O2 T & Cs, PO Box 02, London SE10 0DX.).The general Terms and Conditions relating to admission have been extracted and reprinted here for your convenience.
1. You must produce a valid Ticket or Wristband to gain entry to each Venue and upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your Ticket or Wristband when requested may result in you being ejected from the Venue .
2. All children must have a Ticket. Children Aged 14 or under must be accompanied by an Adult Aged 18 or older. Standing areas are not suitable for under 16s. Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check before purchasing. Please visit www.theo2.co.uk for further information.
3. Removing the ticket stub before entry invalidates the ticket.
4. Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled or subject to a material alteration, except where an applicable ticket exchange or resale facility is offered. (see full Terms and Conditions for details).
5. The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holders Ticket and management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the Ticket.
6. Unlawful resale, or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality packages without the express written permission of the event promoter. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the venue without refund or other compensation.
7. The venue will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources.
8. The Venue is not liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen. Standing tickets cannot be duplicated under any circumstances.
9. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the Venue reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to refuse admission without compensation.
10. Customers may be ejected from the Venue or may not be permitted into a Venue and will be asked to surrender any Tickets held by such Ticket holder, if, in the reasonable opinion of the Venue, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron; affect the enjoyment of other patrons; and/or the running of the event; and/or the Ticket holders behaviour is unacceptable. Examples include but are not limited to being (or appearing to be): drunk or incapable or intoxicated, under age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or are in breach of the Ticket Terms and Conditions).
11. To ensure safety we will conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other patrons or are in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
12. No food or drink is permitted to be brought into a Venue. A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase inside each Venue.
13. There is no re-admission once you have left a Venue.
14. Latecomers may not be admitted into the auditorium until a suitable break in the performance.
15. CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue. Purchase of a Ticket means you consent to filming and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
16. The use of unauthorised cameras, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated at the Ticket holder's own risk.
17. In seated areas other members of the audience may stand up during the event.
18. Crowd surfing and moshing are strictly prohibited.
19. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The O2 and on some events may not be permitted in the performance area. Customers are requested to contact The O2 in advance for further information in this regard.
20. Customers are requested to address any special access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting email@example.com or by calling on 0870 600 6140.
21. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
22. Loud music can damage hearing.
23. All events are subject to licence.
24. The O2 is a no smoking venue.
25. When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
26. Official Merchandise is only available from outlets within The O2. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods.
27. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date and the time of any rearranged event.
28. Please consider our neighbours and leave The O2 site quietly.
29. Please note that seats located on level 4 of the o2 Arena are not recommended for those who have a fear of heights, or suffer from vertigo.
30. Should you experience any problems while in the Venue please contact the nearest steward as every effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the event.
31. The venue and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of the event.
32. Flashing lights may be used as part of the event production. For further information about Events, Facilities and Travel or to book Tickets for The O2 visit www.theo2.co.uk