14 Things You’ll Know Rather Too Well If You’ve Been On A Girls Holiday To Ibiza
11 July 2016, 17:55
1. The feeling of receiving that impromptu text couldn't get any better.
could not have received this message at a better time! HOW AMAZING IS SHE WE'RE GOING TO IBIZA pic.twitter.com/59QLV4fXfB— nobody ✨ (@madihorne) May 23, 2016
2. Once everything's booked it's almost impossible to not share a screengrab in excitement.
That's Ibiza booked!!!! Unbelievably excited for July wooo! Girls holiday here we come pic.twitter.com/KFsbve8D6H— Kiaya Valentine (@KiayaValentine) May 12, 2016
3. One of you will undoubtedly have a countdown on your phone.
Get me to Ibiza plssss pic.twitter.com/G3AT1hupqB— Megan Rickards (@meganrickards_x) March 14, 2016
4. Suddenly your attention turns to that summer bod...
5. And of course the holiday clothes shopping starts.
6. Swiftly followed by showing off your purchases.
Brought so many nice swimsuits! Get me to Ibiza already! pic.twitter.com/3MFwuYKEoZ— Chianti St Clair (@kikistclair) March 23, 2014
7. And you'll be checking the weather forecast approximately 17 times a day before you fly.
Get me to Ibiza. Chance of rain 0% pic.twitter.com/0o3SJpVPu3— FRANKI (@frankivella) June 20, 2016
8. The night before you fly it's almost essential to lay out all your money just to show how much of a baller you are.
Got my euro, now get me to Ibiza! 5 days! pic.twitter.com/i3x5D2KG6n— Matt (@hemming_matt) July 3, 2015
9. The flight over to Ibiza is potentially one of the messiest stages of the holiday.
10. It's kinda impossible to NOT take a selfie waiting for the flight.
Two years ago today we were going on our first girls holiday pic.twitter.com/NYmHb718na— helen fortune (@helenfortune_) June 28, 2016
11. And on the plane.
12. After what feels like HOURS of getting ready, that pre-night out snap is essential.
13. When things get slightly carried away in Space
Best what's app I've ever received .... Get me to Ibiza pic.twitter.com/bfm0OX2txa— MEGO (@megancairnsx) September 11, 2013
14. And if you're not THAT person that ends up needing help in A&E, you're the girl helping!
You May Also Like...
Martin Garrix Plays Quiz Pong
Backstage at Wireless 2016!