The Nottingham Beach Competition
13 July 2017, 16:03
The Range Nottingham on Capital East Midlands – Nottingham 2017.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/eastmids/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to The Beach Nottingham radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19:00 on Friday 14sth July 2017 to 21:00 on Friday 14th July 2017 on Capital East Midlands – Nottingham.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go to Nottingham Beach, Market Square and find the Capital Street Stars. There will be two activation dates for this competition. The first activation will take place on July the 14th at 7pm and close at 9pm. The second activation will take place on 1st of September at 7pm and close at 9pm. The competition entries from these activations will be pooled together and one winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
6. Entrants must be 16 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. £200 Ryan Air voucher.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.