Nurse Admits Baby Salt Overdose

Four month old boy died at Nottingham's QMC following incident.

A nurse has admitted accidentally giving an overdose of salt to a baby who later died. 

4-month-old Samuel McIntosh was given 10-times the correct prescription of sodium chloride at Nottingham's Queen's Medical Centre in 2009.

A medical tribunal's now deciding if Sister Karen Thomas is fit to practise, after an inquest found that she and another staff nurse were 'distracted' as they prepared the solution.

Shawn Mendes Jingle Bell Ball 2016

Watch ALL The Live Performances From The Jingle Bell Ball 2016

Liam Payne & Cheryl Baby

Liam Payne's Sister Speaks Out After New Pics Appear To Confirm Cheryl Pregnancy Rumours

Leigh-Anne Pinnock joins Snapchat

80+ Of The Best Popstars You Should Have On Snapchat

My Capital App

Want To Control The Music On Capital? Now You Can With Our New App!