Run The London Marathon 2018 For Capital’s Charity!
23 April 2017, 06:00
Fancy running next year’s Virgin Money London Marathon? We’re looking for runners to take on the 26.2 miles in 2018, for our very own charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
Global’s Make Some Noise supports brilliant, small projects across the UK, helping youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity. By taking on this world-famous challenge, you’ll have support of Capital right behind you!
As part of Team Make Some Noise, you’ll receive:
- Support every step of the way – from the moment you register, right up until the race. You’ll be put in contact with a dedicated member of staff who will be on hand to advise you.
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins to help you with your activities.
- The chance to meet your teammates at a summer gathering here at Capital in Leicester Square – the perfect opportunity to share fundraising tips and training advice!
- A Global’s Make Some Noise running vest to wear with pride on the big day.
- Support from the Make Some Noise cheering team at the race – making lots of noise to spur you on, of course!
- A post-race reception here in Leicester Square, just steps away from the finish line. We’ll provide you with a massage to help your aching limbs, refreshments for you and your supporters, and even give you a peek behind the scenes with a studio tour (who knows who you might bump into!).
With your help, we can give a voice to brilliant small projects across the UK, and support their vital work helping disadvantaged youngsters and their families.
We’ll ask you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £100 and commit to raising a minimum of £2,000 in sponsorship for Global’s Make Some Noise.
Register your interest today by filling in the form below, and we’ll be in touch!