Enter Our Make Some Noise Raffle For The Chance To Meet Ed Sheeran… In Dubai!
2 October 2014, 17:39
Get involved and you could be in with a chance to see the UK superstar in Dubai.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS CHARITY PRIZE HAS NOW CLOSED* We're giving you the chance to fly out to meet the one and only Ed Sheeran in Dubai no less, an INCREDIBLE prize for Global's Make Some Noise charity.
The 'Sing' star has had an incredibly successful year in 2014 so far, playing Capital's Summertime Ball 2014, launching his critically acclaimed second album 'X'… and heading out on tour this Autumn across the UK!
Now we're offering you and a friend the chance to jet out to Dubai for a four-night stay at the luxurious Dusit Thani Dubai hotel, which is located right in the heart of this world renowned city giving you loads of opportunity to see all the sights.
For your chance to win and support Global’s Make Some Noise just text WIN to 83958.
Entries open at 6am on Tuesday 7th October and close at 11pm the same day.
Texts cost your standard network rate, plus once you've entered we'll do the bit that raises the money for all those good causes and will automatically take a donation of £3, unless you reply STOP to the first text message we send you.
100% of all these donations will go to Make Some Noise, you have to be 18 or over to enter this competition.
With Ed Sheeran's new world tour dates selling in high demand right now… this is your chance to experience the 'Don't' star live… in one of the greatest cities in the world!
This prize has been kindly donated by Ed Sheeran, Dusit Thani Dubai and RTS Textile Recyclers.
Scroll down for full competition terms & conditions.
Please ensure that you read these Terms & Conditions fully including the prize terms detailed in point 11.
Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions, October 2014
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run on Tuesday 7th October (“the Duration”).
- The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Capital Network.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word WIN to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on Tuesday 7th October (the “Opening Time”) and close at 11pm on Tuesday 7th October (the “Closing Time”).
- After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
- After the Closing Time, a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the winner. All winners will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the entrant fails to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air.
Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
- Entry is restricted to ten entries per mobile number. Additional entries will not be counted but may still be charged.
The prize consists of:
- This prize is for 2 people to see Ed Sheeran in March 2015 in Dubai.
- The prize also includes a 4 night stay at Dusit Thani Dubai in a deluxe room on a room only basis. All meals & incidentals to be paid for by the prize winner.
- Return economy flights from the UK to Dubai. Exact airline, date and times TBC.
- Airport taxes are not included
- Airport transfers in both Dubai and the UK are not included.
- Once travel and accommodation have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- We cannot account for changes to flight schedules.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa, valid passport and travel insurance.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
- Wheelchair access may be limited or unavailable.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- We cannot always inform you of the location of concert seats in advance.
- Meet & Greets at concerts, especially overseas, may be relatively brief and other guests may be meeting in the same session. Timings are often not supplied until up to 48 hours before the event.
- Ed’s management team and or other chosen guest may also be present at the event. Filming or photography may be carried out for their purposes.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- All auctions are subject to Global Charities’ standard terms and conditions.
- No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
- The prize is non transferable.
- The Promoter is Global radio Services
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.