Here's What Else You Could Buy For £642 - The Same Amount That Lady Gaga Spent On Her Super Bowl Make-Up
Round trip to Australia, anyone?
So, Lady Gaga kinda stole the Super Bowl show, right?
All of the attention was on her. Sorry to the NFL players, but... It’s true.
> Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Half Time Show Was The SECOND Most Viewed In History... So Who Was The First?!
More specifically, we’re talking about her make-up because her make-up artist Sarah Tanno has revealed what was used to create the look (all of which were Marc Jacobs.)
In total, she used 23 products and if you’ve ever ventured into the Marc Jacobs make-up section, you’ll know that it ain’t cheap.
Let’s break it down:
- Twinkle Pop Stick Eye Shadow in "Au Revoir", £23
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in "Blacquer", £20
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in "Violet Femme", £20
- About Last Night Style Eye Con No. 20 Eye Shadow Palette, £76
- Style Eye Con No. 7 Plush Eye Shadow Palette in "The Tease", £45
- Style Eye Con No. 7 Plush Eye Shadow Palette in "The Lover", £45
- Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in "Blacquer", £23
- Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in "Pink of Me", £20 (not yet available in the UK).
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, £22
- Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara, £18
- Brow Wow Defining Longwear Eyebrow Pencil in "Dark Brown", £19
- Brow Tamer Grooming Gel, £18
- Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer, £32
- Re(marc)able Full Cover Concealer in "Young", £22
- Re(marc)able Full Cover Concealer in "Bright", £22
- Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation in "Golden Medium," £32
- Remedy Concealer Pen in "6 After Hours," £25
- Perfection Powder Featherweight Finish, £32
- #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder in "Dream Filter", £35
- Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in "Lush & Libido", £28
- Lip Lock Moisture Balm, £18
- Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in "Dashing", £25
- Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer Lipgloss in "Hot Hot Hot", £2
Here’s what else you could buy for the same amount of money.
A round trip to Australia.
64.2 months worth of Spotify or Apple Music.
107.17 months of Netflix.
One months rent in a flat share in London.
2,568 Freddo’s. RIP 10p Freddo’s.
128.4 pints in London (average price of £5)
12.84 tickets to Ed Sheeran
You May Also Like...
Lady Gaga's Gargle-Oke!