9 Celebs Rocking Desert Fashion - These Stars Show You How Military Colours Are Done
From Kanye's camo trousers to Katy Perry's army green loungewear - these stars show you how military fashion should be worn.
1. Kanye's always fashion forward, and his camo trousers are definitely on point.
Keeping them loose and baggy and paired with a simple black top is casual but cool. Picture: Rex
2. Kris Jenner's colourful camouflage is definitely not a look for the faint hearted!
It's not a look many people could pull off, but Kris isn't afraid to push the boundaries! The camouflage scarf and boots with this two piece is probably a bit of overkill, but we'll give her credit for sticking to a theme! Picture: Rex
3. There's nothing more comfortable than an oversized army coat, just like Rita Ora's.
Practical and effortlessly stylish! Picture: Splash
4. Tinie Tempah paired his statement jacket with a simple colour palette for maximum impact.
The man never puts a fashion foot wrong, and keeping the rest of his outfit simple lets the jacket take centre stage. Picture: Getty
5. Army green isn't just for dressing up - Katy Perry's loungewear is in the season's hottest shade
Because when you're trying to go incognito, the colour of camouflage gear is obviously the way to go. even if you're in LA… Picture: Flynet
6. Professor Green's windbreaker is given an instant makeover with this on-trend print
Pro lifted the look with a red cap - we like! Picture: Getty
7. Kendall Jenner's the model of the moment so OBVIOUSLY she's cottoned on to the colour of the moment
This structured dress looks AMAZING in this shade of green. Picture: Instagram
8. What could be better than Rihanna's camo onesie? Not much, TBH.
Practical, comfortable and VERY cool. Top marks, RiRi! Picture: Splash
9. Whit woo! Cheryl's camouflage trousers look seriously hot paired with a tuxedo jacket
Who knew these two opposing styles would work so well together?