The MUST-SEE Catwalk Moments From Fashion Month 2016 Including Kendall, Gigi & Hailey
Special shoutout to Sofia Richie making her debut, too!
1. Justin Bieber's girlfriend, Sofia Richie, makes her catwalk debut for Yeezy 4.
Kicking off the season in style (and warmth!), the daughter of Lionel Richie and girlfriend to Bieber nailed her catwalk debut. Walking in Kanye West's Yeezy 4 runway, Sofia completely nailed it. Picture: Twitter
2. Gigi Hadid walks in Tommy Hilfiger and looks completely FLAWLESS.
Gigi pretty much nailed her opening runway show and it was for none other than Tommy Hilfiger - the very brand that she has a collaboration coming out with. Looking incredible in a nautical blazer and leather trousers, Gigi basically got transitional dressing spot on. Picture: Getty
3. Erm... can we look like that with no make-up please?! Kendall Jenner hits the runway.
Killing it with no make-up and au naturale hair, we're not sure how the Jenner lady made the 'no make-up' look look SO DAMN GOOD. Picture: PA
4. All about comfort! Hailey Baldwin kicks off the heels and opts for trainers.
That's got to be every model's dream, right? Not having to wear heels infront of hundreds of people with the opportunity for you to fall and embarrass yourself? Luckily for Hailey Baldwin, she was able to rock a pair of trainers and still managed to make them look as chic as a pair of 6 inch stilettos. Picture: Getty
5. The smile that says it all! Gigi Hadid takes her bow with Tommy Hilfiger in tow.
They designed the Tommy X Gigi range together and just look how happy our girl, Gi is! Picture: Getty
6. Hailey Baldwin walks in Prabal Gurung in a dress that is ACTUALLY wearable.
We know, it's a rarity for something on the catwalk to actually be wearable but Hailey Baldwin walked in HELLA chic LBD that we think we might have just fallen in love with. Picture: Getty
7. Here comes Bella! The youngest Hadid nails her stride on the DKNY runway.
Erm... if we could have her supermodel legs, that would be amazing. Picture: Getty
8. If it makes you feel any better, even supermodels fall over in heels sometimes.
Yep, Bella Hadid was the first of Fashion Month to take an epic stumble on the Michael Kors runway. We can't really blame her... her heels were EXTREMELY high. Picture: Rex