This Week's 8 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (28th May)
From the Billboard Music Awards to Vogue 100 Gala, our favourite celebs made sure to put their best foot forward this week.
1. Perrie Edwards shows off her abs in a simple figure hugging skirt...
... and now we're dashing to the gym to try and look half as good as her. Picture: Instagram
2. Fifth Harmony's Lauren Jauregui shows off her killer body in slinky red leotard and tights.
Performing at this years Billboard Music Awards, Lauren looked incredible as she let her long hair flow down and sported a pair of over the knee boots in serious style. Picture: Lauren Jaruegui Instagram
3. Nick Jonas shunned the suit in lieu of a leather jacket and checked trousers.
On the Billboard's pink carpet, the 'Jealous' singer still managed to look dapper despite not wearing a suit! Picture: Getty
4. Rihanna adds a sports luxe vibe to her green lace midi dress and it's AH-MAZING.
Pairing her sophisticated lace dress with some trainer boots, Rihanna looked stunning as she stepped out for a night on the town this week. Picture: Instagram
5. Cheryl opts for a vamp inspired look as she heads to the Vogue 100 Gala.
Missing the best accessory a girl could have on her arm, Liam Payne, Cheryl still managed to slay the red carpet. Picture: Getty
6. Kim Kardashian caused controversy this week when she stepped out in this green lace dress.
Some people didn't think it was appropriate for a formal, sit down dinner in celebrate of Vogue's 100th birthday but we think she looked INCREDIBLE. Picture: Getty
7. Hailey Baldwin shows off bikini body in white two piece and gives us serious hair goals.
Because, we mean... HOW CUTE IS THIS HAIRSTYLE?! Picture: Instagram
8. Millie Mackintosh WOWS in pink maxi dress which is now our summer wardrobe essential.
We are simply desperate to get our hands on this dress for our next summer holiday! Picture: Instagram