This Week's 7 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (23rd January)
From Miley's mishmash ensemble to Vicky Pattison's white floor length and fabulous gown, here are the outfits we've been talking about all week.
1. Vicky Pattison stunned in a white floor length number at the National Television Awards this week
The Geordie Shore star teamed her white gown with loose waves - beautiful! Picture: Getty
2. We're not sure Rita Ora could have found a hat with a wider brim than this one, TBH.
Rita teamed her hat with a torn up black and white striped jumper and a denim waistcoat and jeans while shopping in Beverly Hills. Picture: splash
3. Justin Bieber took ripped jeans to the next level and added a frayed hem jumper in LA
Biebs is the king of off-duty dressing, as he proved this week while shopping at The Grove in Los Angeles. Picture: Splash News and Pictures
4. Jorgie Porter showed off her minuscule waist with a metal waist belt over her sheer NTAs gown
Jorgie mixed formal with sexy in this silver lurex number, and kept her hairdo simple to let the dress do all the talking. Picture: PA
5. All eyes were on her phone but we couldn't help but notice Gigi Hadid's trouser patches & camel coat
We love the cute star and heart design on her trousers - and you just can't go wrong with a YSL handbag, either!
6. Miley Cyrus is wearing SO many patterns and textures in one go, we're starting to go a bit dizzy
Miley's eclectic outfit mixed paisley patterns with a sheepskin coat and SO much more.
7. RAWR! Cheryl rocked serious animal print and showed off her tiny waist on a night out this week
Cheryl never puts a fashion foot wrong, and she teamed her bold trousers with a black blazer to keep out the chill! Picture: Splash