This Week's 8 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments
From Rita's sheer bravery going near-nude, to Ariana rocking a onesie and heels - these are the fashion trends you've all been talking about this week.
1. It was her 18th birthday party, so it's only fair she looked like a real life princess!
Kylie Jenner STUNNED in this lilac mini sequin dress. Her incredible curves were on full show, and as for those pins... just, WOW! Picture: Splash
2. With a body like that there's no wonder Miss Ora wants to show it off in this sheer top
Rita has got the perfect balance going on with her outfit here, although her top is completely see through the, high neck and long trousers stop it from being too revealing. Who doesn't love an all black ensemble? Picture: Rex
3. Do you think RiRi knows she's got holes in her trousers!?
Not many people could pull off this ensemble without looking like they'd found an old holey pair of trousers on the floor... HOWEVER somehow Rihanna manages to. Oh how we love Rihannai and her unconventional fashion! Picture: Rex
4. Suited and booted! Don't they scrub up well?
It's not everyday we see the One D boys dressed so smart, but its certainly a look we could get used to. Louis and Liam looked very dapper in their suits- of course Mr Tomlinson had to add his quirky touch with a pair of skinny jeans instead of suit trousers! Picture: Getty
5. Flirty in floral! Queen B shows off her killer figure in this silky number
She never gets it wrong in the fahion stakes, and this dress is NO excpetion. We LOVE the colour palette! Picture: Beyonce.com
6. Mr Malik lets his clothes do the talking!
He's always a little mysterious, but Mr Malik got tongues wagging when he stepped out in this shirt with the word 'Truth' written down the side. Either way there's no denying Zayn always looks very fashionable. Picture: Getty
7. We totally get that sometimes you have to put comfort first... but why is she wearing stilettos?!
We're used to seeing Ariana looking very preened, so it was a bit of a surprise to see her sporting this onesie- we were almost waiting for her to whip it off and reveal a glamorous frock! Picture: Rex
8. We're LOVING the top half of this outfit but we're notentierly sold on the bottom half! #SozPez
Despite the nappyesque bottoms there's no hiding Miss Edwards' KILLER bod. Lets go to the beach beach...