Unforgettable French Montana Feat. Swae Lee Download 'Unforgettable' on iTunes
Haunted Castle with Warwick Castle
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Capital Haunted Castle’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 21st October 2016 on Capital Birmingham.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 01216065454 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The presenter(s) will randomly select an entrant to come to air to play to win. The entrant must correctly guess the Capital track from the intro played on an old spooky organ.
6. If the entrant guesses the song title and artist correctly they will win. If incorrect another entrant will be chosen. This process will continue until a winner is found.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over and from the UK.
8. This competition is not open to employees or families of Global Radio, Warwick Castle or other connected parties.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will win an overnight stay for up to 4 people in a two-bedroom Woodland Lodge in the brand new Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle on Wednesday 26th October 2016, which includes:
Two-day parking for one vehicle
Breakfast per person
11. Guests can check in to the Knights Village from 4pm on the day of arrival (Wednesday 26th October 2016) and must check out by 10am the following day (Thursday 27th October 2016).
12. One Woodland Lodge ONLY will be allocated to the winner; this prize cannot be changed or swapped for cash value.
13. Prize is valid for Wednesday 26th October 2016 only.
14. Prize is valid for up to 4 people.
15. Winner and guests must be 18 or older or have signed authorisation form from a parent or guardian who must be in attendance. Proof of identity and age may be required.
16. The prize can only be used as stipulated, are not transferable to another individual and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way.
17. Sale of the prize for profit is prohibited.
18. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or ticket.
19. The prize must be taken as a complete package.
20. Any purported or attempted transfer or sale of or other misuse of the day entry tickets will render them automatically void.
21. The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements within the UK, facilities at the attractions, spending money, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, any additional hotel rooms, all alcoholic drinks, meals or refreshments, or taxes or expenses which may be incurred by the winners in claiming the prizes.
22. Prizes are subject to availability and subject to Warwick Castle’s terms and conditions.
23. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, Warwick Castle reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the prizes at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
24. In the event of a prize being unavailable, Warwick Castle reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Tickets will be dated.
25. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain shows and attractions.
26. Warwick Castle reserves the right to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
27. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.