Sun Comes Up Rudimental feat. James Arthur Download 'Sun Comes Up' on iTunes
The Clothes Show
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to The Clothes Show radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 24th October 2016 to Friday 28th October 2016 on Capital Birmingham
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Call 01216065454 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One listener will be brought to air each day to play with Rob and Katy in Breakfast.
6. We’ll play out a famous track with a link to fashion and bleep a production sound over one word. The entrant will be asked to guess the missing word for their chance to win. If they get it correct they will win, if incorrect another entrant will be chosen to play. This will continue until a winner is found.
7. This competition will go on all week, Monday to Friday, with a new song each day.
8. Entrant must be 18 or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner each day will win a Clothes Show bundle worth the perceived value of £1,000.
11. Bundle includes:
• Four Platinum tickets to the Clothes Show
• Alcatel bundle including Alcatel IDOL4, MOVEBAND and headphone Splitters.
• Pre selected underwear from Freya
12. The Clothes Show platinum tickets are for 4 people and the date of the tickets will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner can choose any date to attend, subject to availability.
13. Platinum tickets include fast tracked seating in the front block of the Alcatel Fashion Theatre, a souvenir show bag, show guide with exclusive nail polish, Cosmopolitan Magazine and access to all shopping areas and features.
14. The Alcatel bundle which includes an Alcatel IDOL4, headphone splitters and moveband with the following specs:
IDOL4 - The Alcatel IDOL4 is a stylish smartphone with rear and front facing cameras and 4G connection.
MoveBand - The Alcatel MOVEBAND is an active bracelet that keeps up with all daily activities. Using a dedicated application, users can track their physical activity (distance traveled, pace, time, calories, etc.) as well as their sleeping patterns. MOVEBAND combines a sleek design and trendy colours with a charge-time of less than two hours, meaning there’s very little downtime before it is ready to rumble again.
Headphone Splitters - Listen to music simultaneously with a friend using the Alcatel headphone splitters on your Alcatel device.
15. The Freya underwear will be a pre selected style and the winner will be able to choose their size.
16. Prize redemption and delivery will be discussed with the winner.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.