Touch Little Mix
Lenovo Moto G on Capital Birmingham, October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Lenovo Moto G” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 05/10/16 to 28/10/16 on Capital Birmingham (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitalfm.com, play the Pin Point Game and register their details.
4. For each of the three Weekend Promotions, a different pin point code will be activated in order to enter the competition.
5. An entrant must answer four questions correctly in order to crack the code and enter the competition.
6. Online entry for burst 1 will open at 00:01 on 05/10/16 and close at 23:59 on 14/10/16.
7. Online entry for burst 2 will open at 00:01 on 15/10/16 and close at 23:59 on 21/10/16.
8. Online entry for burst 3 will open at 00:01 on 22/10/16 and close at 23:59 on 28/10/16.
9. A total of six winners will be randomly selected, (two per promotion) from all correct, eligible entries. Each winner will be chosen and contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
10. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. 6 x Winners will win all of the following:
• The new Lenovo Moto G⁴ mobile phone
• Verves Ones – Wireless earphones
• Google vouchers (£100)
13. The prize is non transferrable or refundable.
14. The mobile phone will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of winning the competition.
15. The cheque will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of winning the competition.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.