Capital Birmingham: Lenovo Street Stars
Street Star Activity
Lenovo on Capital Birmingham, October 2016
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Lenovo” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11/10/16 to 29/10/16 on Capital Birmingham (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to the Street Star location/event as heard on-air in the promotional trail.
- For each of the Street Star events, entrants must fill out a paper entry form in order to win the prize.
- Entry for event 1 will open at 11:00 on 15/10/16 and close at 15:00 on 15/10/16
- Entry for event 2 will open at 11:00 on 22/10/16 and close at 15:00 on 22/10/16
- Entry for event 3 will open at 11:00 on 29/10/16 and close at 15:00 on 29/10/16
- One winner per event (3 in total) will be chosen at random from all entries. Each winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of each event.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
3x winners will win:
- The new Lenovo Moto G⁴ mobile phone
- Verves Ones – Wireless earphones
- Google vouchers (£100)
- The prize is non transferrable or refundable.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of winning the competition.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.