Solo Dance Martin Jensen Download 'Solo Dance' on iTunes
‘Win a trip to London’ on Capital 102.2 Capital FM
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at capitalfm.com apply to ‘[Win a trip to London’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 9th Jan to Friday 14th Jan 2011 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital 102.2
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Call the studio line. Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. Dan and Katy will randomly select a caller to take to air each day. They will play a song that has been disguised by the sound of a train in motion. They will ask the caller to ‘Name that Choo Choon’. The caller must correctly guess the song in order to win the prize.
5. The caller must correctly name the song in order to win the prize.
7. Hotel stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 18.
5 x prize packages (for 2 people) to London including:
- Overnight stay at the London Bloomsbury Holiday Inn.
- Open return train tickets to London
- £250 spending money
- 2 x Passes to the London Eye.