Birmingham Mum Warns About E-Cigs After House Fire

22 May 2014, 15:21

A Birmingham Mum has raised concerns about the safety of e-cigarettes after one charging burnt down her home.

Keeley and her two young children only just managed to get out of their third floor flat after the fire last night.

15 firefighters were needed to put the flames out and 3 crews from Ward End and Sheldon were called to help.

House Fire Sheldon

House Fire Sheldon

House Fire Sheldon

House Fire Sheldon

Shawn Mendes Jingle Bell Ball 2016

Watch ALL The Live Performances From The Jingle Bell Ball 2016

Liam Payne & Cheryl Baby

Liam Payne's Sister Speaks Out After New Pics Appear To Confirm Cheryl Pregnancy Rumours

Leigh-Anne Pinnock joins Snapchat

80+ Of The Best Popstars You Should Have On Snapchat

My Capital App

Want To Control The Music On Capital? Now You Can With Our New App!