Usher Launches New Album 'Looking 4 Myself' In London
Check out the highlights of Usher's album launch concert in London yesterday, which was streamed live online around the world.
1. Usher Kicks Off His Album Launch Party At London's HMV Hammersmith Apollo
The 'Burn' singer took to the stage at the famous London venue to launch his seventh studio album 'Looking 4 Myself'.
2. Usher Dresses To Impress At Intimate Album Launch Party
The 'OMG' star dressed up in a bright orange leather jacket, tartan patterned trousers, boots and a bowler hat for the intimate album showcase event.
3. Usher Shows Off His Impressive Dance Moves To Launch 'Looking 4 Myself'
The 'U-Turn' singer gave a powerful performance of tracks from his new record 'Looking 4 Myself', complete with highly choreographed dance routines that brought the intimate audience to their feet.
4. Usher Performs Album Showcase Fresh From Playing Capital's Summertime Ball 2012
The R&B star's album launch party fell two days after he rocked Wembley Stadium for this year's Summertime Ball in front of 80,000 fans.
5. Usher Streams His Album Launch Party Online Across The World
The 'DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love' singer streamed his 'Looking 4 Myself' album launch party live across the world through his YouTube Vevo channel through American Express Unstaged.
6. Usher Celebrates His Album Launch With London After-Party
After entertaining the audience with performances of 'Climax' and 'Scream', Usher dressed down in a shirt, jeans and shades for a celebratory drink out in central London. Picture: Splash