Young Dumb & Broke Khalid Download 'Young Dumb & Broke' on iTunes
1 March 2013, 15:17
The 'Young' singer is said to be staying positive about her future on the ITV show.
Tulisa Contostavlos could still return for The X Factor UK, despite widespread reports this week that she has been axed from the show's 2013 judging panel.
The 'Live It Up' singer has been a judge on the UK series of the ITV show but recent claims suggest she was in danger of being dropped in favour of a new addition, after criticism about her performance on the 2012 series.
However, fresh sources claim that her meeting with The X Factor UK executive producer Richard Holloway on Tuesday (26th February) was positive about her changes of returning for a third series.
"She's realistic that she might not be back but Richard was very positive about her and said no final decisions had been made," a source told the Daily Mail. "Simon hasn't made up his mind."
Check out a picture Tulisa Contostavlos arriving back in London from Marbella last month below (Credit: Goff):
The source also confirmed recent reports Sharon Osbourne could be set to join this year's panel maybe be true, suggesting she is set to "remain available" in case the decision does go ahead.
"Sharon was about to sign up on Australia's Got Talent but that's now been put on hold so she can remain available for The X Factor if needed," the source added. "There's going to be an evolution, but not a revolution."
An announcement about The X Factor UK judging panel line-up is expected in the coming months leading up to summer.
Tulisa Contostavlos will soon join Ne-Yo on his new UK arena tour from 6th March with a show at Newcastle's Metro Arena.