Tulisa Contostavlos Wins Big At Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards 2012
31 October 2012, 07:55
The 'Live It Up' star was joined by her fellow X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger on the winners list of the event.
Tulisa was named the Ultimate TV Personality at last night's Cosompolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards 2012 last night (30th October).
The 'Young' singer's fellow X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger was also among the winners at the event in London as she took home Ultimate Fun Fearless Female.
The music world didn't stop there, as Cheryl Cole was crowned Ultimate Pop Star and One Direction winning Ultimate Men.
It was a night which also saw London 2012 honoured as Jessica Ennis won Ultimate Olympian, Louis Smith got the prize for Ultimate Hottie and the Ultimate Paralympian title went to Sarah Storey.
Stars from the world of entertainment were in attendance including Kelly Osbourne, Professor Green and his Made In Chelsea girlfriend Millie Mackintosh.
You can view a picture of Tulisa and Nicole at a Halloween themed party for X Factor contestant Rylan recently below:
The Full Winners List from the Women Of The Year Awards are as follows:
- Ultimate Fun Fearless Female – Nicole Scherzinger
- Ultimate Style Icon with VO5 – Kelly Osbourne
- Ultimate Confidence Queens – Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian
- Ultimate TV Personality – Tulisa Contostavlos
- Ultimate Olympian – Jessica Ennis
- Ultimate Paralympian – Sarah Storey
- Ultimate Hottie – Louis Smith
- Ultimate Pop Star – Cheryl Cole
- Ultimate Men – One Direction
- Ultimate UK TV Actress – Vicky McClure
- Ultimate International TV Actress – Melissa George
- Ultimate Newcomer – Zawe Ashton
- Ultimate Film Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Ultimate Family Girl – Melanie Burgess
- Ultimate Love Story – Emma and Chris Barton
- Ultimate Campaigners – Natasha Devon and Ruth Rogers
- Ultimate Fundraiser – Polly Brooks
- Ultimate Editor’s Choice – Stephanie Kercher
- Ultimate Street Style Icon with VO5 – Suzan Yasemin
The event comes following a weekend on X Factor that saw judges Tulisa and Gary Barlow come to blows.
Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger this week offered conflicting reports on their fellows judges as the former Pussycat Doll said: "We're just one big happy dysfunctional family," whereas the Irish star admitted: "She [Tulisa] wants revenge."