Taylor Swift Reveals Her NEW Song 'Shake It Off'… And Her New Album '1989'
Taylor Swift's back… and she's JUST revealed her brand new song 'Shake It Off'.
Taylor Swift's BACK and she's just revealed her brand new song 'Shake It Off'... AND announced the first details about her new album.
The US star's fans, affectionately called Swifties, had been waiting with SO much excitement about T.Swift's big announcement tonight (18th August), and now EVERYONE knows that the '22' star is back in a big way.
Taylor used her big moment to announce a new single called 'Shake It Off', which she also revealed in full while dancing along with her fans in attendance at her live stream event.
"This is a song that i did with Max Martin and Shellback," Taylor explained in her live stream to announce the track. "We decided to get back together and we went in the studio and deduced it was our number one priority to do something that sounded like nothing I had done.
"The idea that, I've had to learn a pretty tough lesson in the past couple of years, that people can say whatever they want about us. False rumours!" Taylor teased. "And we cannot control that. The only thing we can control is our reaction to that. Option two is you just shake it off!"
The US superstar ALSO announced she's got a new album coming that she's been working on for the past two years.
"I feel like two years gives you enough time to grow and change your priorities," she explained. "What's influencing you, what's inspiring you, [and] in the process of this, my music has changed.
"I woke up everyday I was making this record, not wanting, but needed to make a new style of music. We make my favourite album we've ever made," Taylor explained, before announcing the album's title as '1989', after the musical influences of the record AND Taylor's year of birth.
If that wasn't enough... the album is available to pre-order very soon AND... it's due out on 27th October!
PLUS... don't forget Ms. Swift is ALSO set to perform live at the MTV Video Music Awards in August (24th), maybe she'll be back playing the new song for all of her fans?
What do you think of Taylor Swift's NEW single 'Shake If Off'? Listen to the song above and let us know in your comments below…
You may also like:
Iggy Azalea Raps 'I Like Big Butts' On Capital
- WATCH: Rihanna Performs ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ & Says Sam Smith Collab WILL Happen
- WATCH: Destiny’s Child Have Only Gone And Flipping REUNITED For A One-Off Performance
- WATCH: Justin Bieber’s Surprise Performance With Ariana Grande… He Forgets The Words!
- #ManCrushMonday - Justin Bieber Vs Nick Jonas
Today's Hot Searches
- zayn malik solo single
- zayn malik quits one direction
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- iggy azalea boob job
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs april
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Iggy Azalea Explains Decision To Postpone 'Great Escape Tour’ Dates: "I'm A Psychopath"
- Madonna's Hitting The Road! Check Out Her New 'Rebel Heart' UK Tour Dates
- Kelly Clarkson Confirms She's Taking Her Album 'Piece By Piece' On A New World Tour