Taylor Swift Named Highest Earning Musician Of The Year Thanks To 'Red' Tour
The 'Everything Has Changed' star's many business ventures helped her land the top spot on a new rich list.
Taylor Swift has topped a brand new list of the highest musical earners of the past year thanks to her hectic touring schedule, sponsorship deals and a steady stream of successful releases.
The '22' singer reached number one on Billboard's top 40 Money Makers from 2013, earning a reported $39.6 million in the past twelve months thanks mainly due to her six months on the 'Red' world tour .
Justin Timberlake finds himself a third on the countdown with an alleged $31.4 million thanks to his '20/20 Experience' tour as well as touring alongside Jay-Z on their joint 'Legends Of The Summer' venture.
Beyonce is at six with $24.4 million after launching her 'The Mrs. Carter Show' world tour in 2013, while Maroon 5 and Pink are also featured in the top ten musical earners of 2013.
Taylor Swift is now working on new songs ready for the follow-up to her 2012 album 'Red'.
Sam Smith 'I'm Not The Only One'
Capital Live Session
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Find Our Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates... Including A Newly Added London Show!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add ANOTHER UK DATE To ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’
- Sam Smith Reveals His NEW 2015 UK Tour Dates... Find Out When He's Playing Near You!
- Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates: 16 Things To Expect From The Live Show
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!