From Paying Off Debts To Visiting Fans: 13 Reasons Taylor Swift's The NICEST Person In Pop
13 July 2016, 11:16
Here are just 13 examples of the AMAZING way Tay's thanked her loyal #Swifties.
Taylor Swift is, without doubt, the QUEEN of giving back - and she's never shy to say thanks to her loyal #Swifties with some rather lovely gestures.
From paying off their debts to providing emotional support, here are our favourite ways that Tay Tay has said thanks to her fans:
1. When she visited a children's hospital and took selfies with the patients
During a trip to Australia, Taylor took time out of her schedule to pop in to Lady Cilento Children's Hospital to spend some time with some of her young fans - and she made sure to take selfies with them too. Warning - this will MELT your heart!
2. When she made a super-fan’s dream come true… and danced to ‘Shake It Off’ with him!
The moment Taylor proved she LOVES to give back to her fans came when she invited 7 year-old Dylan Barnes backstage at her ‘1989’ show for a dance-off, after a video of him showing off his ‘Shake It Off’ moves went viral on the Internet.
3. She defied her record label to let a theatre group use her song.
Australian theatre group Belvoir were all set to use 'Shake It Off' in their play Seventeen, about the last day of school, but acted out by 70-year-olds, until her label blocked use of the song at the last minute. After a Twitter campaign lasting just 7 hours, Taylor sent the Aussies permission to use the track, and cemented herself as one of the nicest people in pop!
4. Swifty flew all the way to Ohio to go to one fan's bridal shower
5. Tay Tay always provides emotional support to her fans on social media
6. She even tracked down one fan that was going to the Grammys especially to see Taylor, and posed for selfies!
7. She held her #1989Secret Sessions in her ACTUAL houses to allow a handpicked group of fans to hear her new album first
8. Those lucky fans not only got to listen to the album, but eat cookies baked by Taylor's own fair hands too!
9. Her fans were also used as extras in her 'Shake It Off' video
Taylor Swift - 'Shake It Off'
Official Music Video
10. #SWIFTMAS! Taylor sent her fans personalised gifts to suit the things they liked. Awww!
11. She likes to do a bit of 'Taylurking' on her fans - and knows ALL about them
12. She also bought one fan's two-year-old child a motorised car as a surprise gift
13. She also gave a fan $90 to get Chipotle - we're pretty sure you could get about 12 meals for that!
You may also like...
Best Bits Of Taylor Swift!