Work Rihanna feat. Drake Download 'Work' on iTunes
Take That are tipped to storm the charts this Christmas.
They're now back to their original line-up and have announced a 14-date Summer stadium tour.
According to HMV and bookies William Hill their new album 'Progress' will top the charts on Christmas Day ahead of JLS and Kings of Leon.
The rest of the top 10 is expected to include Black Eyed Peas, Olly Murs, Cheryl Cole, Michael Buble, Rihanna and Westlife.
HMV top 10 album prediction for Christmas Day and latest betting *
1. Take That / Progress (15/11) 2/5
2. JLS / Outta This World (22/11) 5/1
3. Kings of Leon / Come Around Sundown (out now) 9/1
4. Susan Boyle / The Gift (8/11) 10/1
5. Duffy / Endlessly (29/11) 16/1
6. Black Eyed Peas / The Beginning (29/11) 16/1
7. Olly Murs / Feel Free (29/11) 16/1
8. Cheryl Cole / Messy Little Raindrops (1/11) 20/1
9. Michael Buble / Crazy Love: Hollywood Edition (out now) 25/1
10.Rihanna / Loud (15/11) 25/1
And bubbling under....
11.Westlife / Gravity (29/11) 25/1
12.The Soldiers / Letters Home (out now) 25/1
13.Pink / Greatest Hits? So Far!!! (15/11) 25/1
14.Joe McElderry / Wide Awake (out now) 25/1
15.The Wanted / The Wanted (25/1)