Check out ALL of the winners from this year's event and find out who walked home with BRITs gold.
Scouting for Girls
Scouting For Girls are comprised of Roy Stride, Greg Churchouse and Peter Ellard who have managed to sell over 1.2 million albums and over 1.5 million singles worldwide.
Did you know?
- Their biggest hit to date is 'This Ain't A Love Song', which hit No.1 in the UK in Easter 2010.
- Roy and Peter met at Cub Scouts and Greg met Roy on their first day at school.
- Roy and Greg attended Queensmead School in South Ruislip, West London.
- The name Scouting for Girls is a play on the words of Baden-Powell's Scouting for Boys handbook first published in 1908 for the Scouts, which provides boys instructions on good citizenship.
The 'She's So Lovely' frontman Roy Stride gives all the details on the track.
The pop trio will create their own Big Brother world ahead of their tour.
“She’s so lovely” sing the group, as Ms Minogue hastily dials 999.
The boys are back with a great show at the O2.
Scouting for Girls at the jingle Bell Ball
Scouting For Girls on stage at Summertime ball 2010
Check out the cute video for Scouting For Girls next single to be released from their 2010 album, 'Everybody Wants to Be on TV'.
They’re so lovely, they’re so lovely… as Roberto found out when he interviewed them. Watch it now.
The band rattled through a few of their biggest hits, and this was one of the biggest. Watch it now.
See where it all begun for the band three years ago!
Today's Hot Searches
- zayn malik solo single
- zayn malik quits one direction
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- iggy azalea boob job
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs april
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos