Rudimental Reveal New Music Coming "Before The End Of This Year"
The 'Feel The Love' band also talk about Ed Sheeran's success with his new music this year.
Rudimental have given Capital an exclusive update on their brand new album, as well as talking about good friend Ed Sheeran's recent chart success.
The 'Waiting All Night' four-piece spoke to Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes at The Other Ball last night (4th June) in aid of Arms Around The Child, where they revealed there will be "lots of collaborations" on their second record.
We're making the new album with lots of collaborations on there, we're really exited about it," the boys revealed. "Chapter two, the end of this year."
Rudimental also spoke about Ed Sheeran's success with new single 'Sing', a recent Vodafone Big Top 40 number one, and his new album 'X'.
"We're very, very happy for Ed, he's a good friend of ours," Rudimental added. "We're on tour with him in America in August as well so we're going to be celebrating with him. It's going to be great. Well done Ed man!"
You may also like...
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015