Rihanna Thanks Her 'Navy' After 'Where Have You Been' Video Reaches
The 'You Da One' stars latest video was released this week to a huge response from her fans.
The 'We Found Love' singer premiered her brand new video yesterday (30th April) after several weeks of teasers and promo shots, and 'Where Have You Been' has already reached 1,784,752 views on Vevo.
"#Navy thank u for supporting #WHYBvideo in such a big way already! Murda dem, keep me updated!" Rihanna tweeted late night.
Rihanna confirmed earlier today (1st April) that she has plans to release a men's fragrance at some point in the future, following her success with first perfume Reb'l Fleur in 2011.
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards 2015 nominations
- free song downloads
- top baby names 2015
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015 tickets
- watch the brit award nominations live
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- take that uk tour dates
- when are the grammys?
- new songs january
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- 5sos jingle bell ball
- love me like you do ellie goulding
- ellie goulding love me like you do
- brit nominations 2015
- see the brits 2015 nominations list in full
- brit awards nominees