Rihanna And Drake Perform Sexy 'Take Care' Duet In Paris - Video
The 'Monster' singer surprised fans in the French capital when she arrived for a duet.
Rihanna joined Drake for a steamy duet on stage last night (25th February) in Paris as a surprise guest on his tour.
The Canadian rapper took his latest headline tour to the city's Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy on Tuesday evening, before surprising the crowd by introducing 'What Now' star Rihanna to the stage.
The pair were dressed in matching white outfits, before grinding and dancing together for their duet of 2011 collaboration 'Take Care' .
Last weekend the couple were spotted dining out together leading to fresh rumours of a romance being on the cards.
This week Eminem confirmed that he and Rihanna will be heading out on a short joint tour across the US, dubbed 'The Monster' tour.
Drake's 'Would You Like A Tour?' tour continues in Berlin tomorrow evening (27th February).
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015