Rihanna And Drake Perform Sexy 'Take Care' Duet In Paris - Video
The 'Monster' singer surprised fans in the French capital when she arrived for a duet.
Rihanna joined Drake for a steamy duet on stage last night (25th February) in Paris as a surprise guest on his tour.
The Canadian rapper took his latest headline tour to the city's Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy on Tuesday evening, before surprising the crowd by introducing 'What Now' star Rihanna to the stage.
The pair were dressed in matching white outfits, before grinding and dancing together for their duet of 2011 collaboration 'Take Care' .
Last weekend the couple were spotted dining out together leading to fresh rumours of a romance being on the cards.
This week Eminem confirmed that he and Rihanna will be heading out on a short joint tour across the US, dubbed 'The Monster' tour.
Drake's 'Would You Like A Tour?' tour continues in Berlin tomorrow evening (27th February).
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories