Rihanna And Drake Hold Hands While Clubbing In London To Celebrate Tour End
The Bajan star and Drake fuelled further romance rumours with a night out clubbing together.
Rihanna and Drake seemed to confirm their heavily rumoured romance last night after being spotted holding hands on their night out in London to celebrate the end of Drake's tour visit.
The 'What Now' singer was pictured getting into a car with the Canadian rap star on Thursday evening (27th March), before the two hit up London club Tramp until the early hours of Friday morning.
Check out a snap of Drake and Rihanna in a London cab together below (Credit: Xposure):
Rihanna opted for a white minidress for her night out, paired with high boots and a beanie hat, while Drake kept it simple with a grey trench coat and black jeans.
Drake has just completed a run of three shows at the O2 Arena this week on his 'Would You Like A Tour?' tour.
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Saturday Sold Out!
- New Tour Alert! Jess Glynne's Hitting The Road This Autumn With New 2015 UK Tour Dates
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"
- Years & Years Announce New 2015 UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets
- Jason Derulo's New 2016 UK Tour Dates Announced - Get Your Tickets Here!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice