Check out ALL of the winners from this year's event and find out who walked home with BRITs gold.
Originally fronted by Nicole Scherzinger, the band's hits have included 'Don't Cha', 'When I Grow Up' and 'I Hate This Part'. Nicole and Kimberley Wyatt have since left.
Did you know?
- The Pussycat Dolls were founded by choreographer Robin Antin in 1995 as a burlesque troupe.
- Over the years the band has had 13 different members.
- The band currently consists of Lauren Bennett, Vanessa Curry, Kristal "Lyndriette" Smith, Tiffany "Taz" Zavala, Kia Hampton and Paula Van Oppen.
- In 2009, Billboard ranked the Pussycat Dolls as the 80th most successful musical act of the 2000s.
- Their debut album, PCD debuted at number five in the United States and earned the group a Grammy Award nomination.
The pair haven't spoken or seen each other "in quite some time" after the group disbanded in 2010.
The 'Wet' singer's ex-bandmate says her jealousy was a factor in the group's split.
Nicole Scherzinger says she's no longer 'in touch' with her bandmates
Watch the Dolls go Bollywood in this unique take on the Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack.
The Dolls have teamed up with the unmistakable Missy Elliott on their latest top ten smash.
Stars of this year's Jingle Bell Ball, the Dolls have unveiled their latest video.
Today's Hot Searches
- listen to new one direction song drag me down
- new music videos
- celebrity snapchat usernames
- sexiest female pop stars
- hottest male celebrities
- sam smith boyfriend
- sexy music videos
- summer songs 2015
- one direction new album
- zayn malik solo album
- little mix uk tour tickets
- new songs august
- new album releases
- viral videos