Pink Stuns With Wizard Of Oz Tribute At Oscars 2014 –Watch
The US star gave a spine-tingling rendition of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' at last night's big event.
Pink threatened to outshine the stars of Hollywood last night with a stunning performance of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' at the Oscars 2014.
The US star performed during a special 75th anniversary tribute to the Wizard Of Oz movie.
Dressed in a plunging red dress, inspired by the ruby slippers worn by Dorothy in the famous movie.
The performance drew a huge standing ovation with stars such as Academy Award winning Matthew McConaughey clearly moved by the live rendition.
Pink's husband Carey Hart was also full of praise for his wife and posted a touching message on Twitter.
Pharrell Williams was also among the performers at the Oscars with U2 and Idina Menzel also on stage.
The big winners of the night were 12 Years A Slave which took the coveted Best Picture and Gravity – scooping a total of seven prizes.
Today's Hot Searches
- zayn malik solo single
- zayn malik quits one direction
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- iggy azalea boob job
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs april
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Madonna's Hitting The Road! Check Out Her New 'Rebel Heart' UK Tour Dates
- Kelly Clarkson Confirms She's Taking Her Album 'Piece By Piece' On A New World Tour
- The Vamps Reveal New Dates On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015