Pharrell's Summertime Ball Performance Leaves 80,000 Fans VERY 'Happy' Indeed
There wasn't a quiet moment as the EVER sexy Pharrell hit our STB set to show us ALL how it's done.
Incredible talent, undeniable sex appeal and the WIDEST array of hats you've ever seen... Pharrell was in the HOUSE!
Admittedly, the hat he chose for this performance did look a lot like a white version of THAT hat, but one that had been a bit run over - the flat top is taking us a while to get used to…
Pharrell managed to distract us from staring at the hat by blowing our minds (and our eardrums - WOW you guys can scream!) with a fantastic performance complete with sexy female dancers. You stud!
The US superstar brought the tunes AND the swagger to our Capital Summertime Ball 2014 stage today (21st June), and the crowd gave him an INCREDIBLE welcome by dancing and singing along to every word of Mr. Williams' set.
From the classic smash 'Frontin'' to his global anthem 'Happy'... all the hits were there and the crowd LOVED IT!
Pharrell even chucked in a surprise song - he took on 'Hollaback Girl', but he didn't need to ask - the girls had been hollering for him all night!
Check out Pharrell's FULL #CapitalSTB set below:
- 'Get Lucky'
- 'Marilyn Monroe'
- 'Blurred Lines'
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015