The Best (And Most Emotional) Fan Reactions To Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction
26 March 2015, 14:49
When Zayn Malik announced that he was quitting the biggest boy band in the world, you better believe that the One Direction fandom brought ALL of the emotions.
It's safe to say that when Zayn Malik announced the news that he was quitting One Direction for good, the Internet imploded with CAP LOCKS and crying face emojis.
But while there were some Directioners that were too upset to form actual words, there were others who made us want to laugh, cry and everything in-between. Here's some of our favourites...
1. This handy of-the-minute update
SOMEONE IN MY SCHOOL JUST SCREAMED ZAYN LEFT ONE DIRECTION AND SOMEONE SCREAMED NO AND I CAN HEAR CRYING— nic (@aIpacaIum) March 25, 2015
2. People couldn't help but get creative with the whole thing
3. Understandably, it's a hard time for any Zayn tribute act members out there
4. Even celebs were feeling the pain (except SHAME ON YOU FOR THAT SPELLING, PROF)
Has Zayne left 1D!? All posters immediately ripped off the wall when I get home— Professor Green (@professorgreen) March 25, 2015
5. Fetus Zayn didn't even know how right he was...
6. IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MAKE US FEEL BETTER?
7. There were a LOT of confused parents
8. We see what you did there...
I remember when Zayn was in One Direction. RT if ur a tru 90s kid— lauren~ (@lrnngy) March 25, 2015
9. Has NOBODY considered the #Ziall repercussions?
10. Gotta love the positivity in the fandom
I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT ZAYN WILL COME BACK AND I AM GOING TO HOLD ONTO THIS FEELING FOREVER & NEVER GIVE UP ON THE BAND THAT SAVED ME— OTRA Updates! (@OTRADaily) March 26, 2015
11. Things definitely got emotional
12. DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?
13. And then this tweet came around and summed up the whole situation perfectly
*sits in dark room replaying zayns you and i high note untill dead*— ♡sãrah♡ (@kindasarahx) March 25, 2015
No we're not crying, there's just something in our eye.