On Air Now
The Official Vodafone Big Top 40 4pm - 7pm
One Direction, Rihanna, Jessie J and Adele were among the artists whose tracks feature in the results of Capital FM's Best Song Of 2011 poll, as voted for by our Twitter and Facebook users.
10. Released in October, 'Earthquake' saw Labrinth team up with Tinie Tempah, who he had previously produced songs for. You voted it your tenth favourite song of 2011.
9. In ninth position in our vote to find your favourite song of 2011 was Katy Perry's most recently single 'The One That Got Away'. The singer will break records if the song goes to number one on the US Billboard Hot 100.
8. The Wanted's 'Glad You Came' was your 8th favourite song of 2011. The track was originally released in July and is the second single to be taken from the band's second album 'Battleground'.
7. Maroon 5's 'Moves Like Jagger' has been the sountrack of many peoples' lives since it was released in the late summer, so it's no surprise to see the Christina Aguilera-featuring song at number seven in your best songs of 2011.
6. LMFAO's party anthem of the year - literally - was at number six on our countdown. Check out the 'Party Rock Anthem' video below.
5. Released in September, Rihanna's ' We Found Love' featuring Calvin Harris was the first single to be taken from the Bajan star's latest album 'Talk That Talk'. The video shoot in Northern Ireland saw RiRi get in trouble with a farmer in Northern Ireland.
4. Jessie J's title track from her debut album 'Who You Are' was voted in our top ten. The song was among the tracks Jessie performed at Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball in December.
3. The first song in our top three is Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way'. The song, which proved hugely popular with Capital FM fans, was the first single to be taken from the star's album of the same name.
2. Adele's 'Someone Like You' became a huge hit after her stunning performance of the song at the BRIT Awards in London in February. It was no surprise, therefore, that it came second in our poll to find the best songs of 2011.
1. One Direction's 'What Makes You Beautiful' was your favourite song of 2011. The track, released in September, was the first single to be taken from the former The X Factor band's debut album 'Up All Night', which is out now.