One Direction's 'Take Me Home' World Tour Launch In London
The 'Live While We're Young' stars kick off their 117 date world tour with two huge shows at London's O2 Arena' for all of the thousands of fans in attendance. Check out some of the highlights of One Direction's return to the stage...
1. One Direction Emerge On To The Stage To Kick Off Their New Tour!
The 'What Makes You Beautiful' singers kept their look casual for the start of their opening tour night, with Harry in a Rolling Stones t-shirt and Zayn in a leather jacket! Picture: Splash
2. One Direction's Harry Styles Points Out To The Crowd
The 'Little Things' singer was in his element, performing all of the band's biggest hits to date to a sold-out crowd full of screaming fans.. Picture: Splash
3. The 'Little Things' Singers Lead Fans Through All Of Their Hits!
As well as performing huge hits like 'Live While We're Young' and 'What Makes You Beautiful', the UK five-piece also included a surprise cover of 'Teenage Dirtbag'. Picture: Splash
4. Niall Horan Strikes A Chord While Enjoying The Band's Tour Launch
The Irish singer opted to show off his muscles in a white vest and jeans during one section of the show where he picked up a guitar and played along. Picture: Splash
5. Zayn Malik Looks Into The Sold Out O2 Arena Crowd
The 'Kiss You' singer kept his look very rock and roll for the band's opening matinee tour launch at the iconic London venue. Picture: Splash
6. Liam Payne Salutes The Crowd After Successful Tour Launch
The 'One Thing' singer was all smiles after wowing the capacity venue crowd with songs from both 'Up All Night' and 'Take Me Home'. Picture: Splash
7. One Direction Line Up Before Taking To The Arena Skies On A Raised Platform
The 'Take Me Home' world tour is set to continue playing across the world right up until November this year. Picture: Splash