One Direction Writing Song For New Album With The 1975
The group are writing a track for their next album with the rock band's frontman Matthew Healy.
One Direction are writing a song for their next album with The 1975.
The rock band's frontman Matthew Healy is reportedly penning a track with the group for their fourth studio LP, according to Healy's mother Denise Welch.
"He's writing a song for them," Welch told Digital Spy. "I'm friends with Harry Styles's mum, Anne.
"I always know when she's tweeted me because I've got 27,000 of the 1D army and the 1975 army [on my timeline] and they go into meltdown."
Welch explained that she relates to Styles's mum because their sons are often away from home, adding: "She said that Harry left home for an audition at 16 and never came home. That's how it is - four days at Christmas and that was it."
One Direction are also reported to have worked with Pharrell Williams, Irish band Kodaline and Good Charlotte on their follow-up to last year's 'Midnight Memories', which was the biggest-selling album of 2013.
Meanwhile, the group recently kicked off their 'Where We Are' world tour in Colombia this week.
You may also like...
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories
- Cheryl Cole Reveals If She Will Launch UK Tour Dates In 2014