Oooh! Is A One Direction And Pharrell Collaboration On The Cards? We Hope So!
Pharrell has been hanging out in the studio with Liam Payne, but will they be collaborating on any music together?
Pharrell Williams and One Direction? We reckon a collaboration between two acts this amazing would be pretty unreal – and it seems it could actually happen as Pharrell is up for making music together!
Rumours about One D and Pharrell working together have been circulating since last summer when Liam Payne and Pharrell first hung out together in the studio, and the hat-wearer himself got our hopes up again at the Summertime Ball last weekend.
The words from PHARRELL’S ACTUAL MOUTH said that he is up for a collab if the boys are too – ermmm One Direction, what are you waiting for?!
Pharrell told Sugarscape at the Capital Summertime Ball last weekend, “Liam stopped by my studio, I think he's just genuinely curious about music. We have that in common. He's always wanting to see what's new and what's next.”
And what about that collaboration? Pharrell said, “Why not? Of course. But I suppose they already have five voices - I don't know if they need an extra one.” When that extra voice belongs to Pharrell, you ALWAYS say yes!
Now would be a great time as well – the boys are currently working on their fourth album as well as performing on their Where We Are World Tour. Make it happen!
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories
- Cheryl Cole Reveals If She Will Launch UK Tour Dates In 2014