One Direction's New Music Video: Fans Speculate About Song Choice
The Directioners have been tweeting all day to guess which track is getting the music video treatment next.
Fans have suggested 'Midnight Memories' album tracks like 'Diana', 'You And It' and 'Don't Forget Where You Belong' as potential choices for the new video, while many are pointing at 'Through The Dark' as the most likely song for the video treatment.
Other fans have also tweeted to suggest it could be a brand new song that doesn't feature on 'Midnight Memories', either for a film soundtrack or as an early preview for the boys' next record.
See what One Direction fans on Twitter are saying this week about the brand NEW 1D music video:
1. This Directioner seems dead certain the band are shooting a promo for album track 'Through The Dark'.
CAN THE NEW ONE DIRECTION MUSIC VIDEO PLEASE BE FOR THROUGH THE DARK THAT IS MA JAM— sam✌️ (@TommoLover1D) March 25, 2014
2. And they're not the only ones...
3. Some fans are only just picking up on the new that Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam have been on their secret shoot this week...
What music video are One Direction shooting!? What song!? Why am I only seeing this now.. Fml!— Nelly (@Nellworth) March 25, 2014
4. This One Direction supporter is hoping fan-favourite track 'You & I' is the video in question
all directioner eagerly awaiting the video of you & I....I you guys.... @onedirection— Alessia Horan Styles (@alessia_horan20) March 25, 2014
5. Which track do you think the band are shooting their music video for?
6. Could it be for 2013 promotional release 'Diana'?
@onedirection what music video are you doing next? Diana? You and I?— Samantha Snaddon (@SamanthaSnaddon) March 25, 2014
7. Other fans don't seem to mind which song it's for… they're just excited to see the finished video!
@onedirection are filming their new video.Can't wait to see it!!!Im so excited!! xx— Mrs.Stypayhorlikson (@IsieneMalik) March 25, 2014
8. Of course, in true Directioner style, the excitement levels are VERY high
If really One Direction are working on the video of "You and I" I can just start counting days 'til the end of my life. Keep calm.— Ester Giselle Tullo (@EsterGiselleOff) March 25, 2014
9. The One Direction boys must be loving the suspense about what they're working on out in sleepy Somerset
@CapitalOfficial don't forget where you belong 10000%— Livvy (@oliviavphillips) March 25, 2014
10. Come on boys... put the fans out of their misery already
Iggy Azalea Raps 'I Like Big Butts' On Capital
- WATCH: Rihanna Performs ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ & Says Sam Smith Collab WILL Happen
- WATCH: Destiny’s Child Have Only Gone And Flipping REUNITED For A One-Off Performance
- WATCH: Justin Bieber’s Surprise Performance With Ariana Grande… He Forgets The Words!
- #ManCrushMonday - Justin Bieber Vs Nick Jonas
Today's Hot Searches
- zayn malik solo single
- zayn malik quits one direction
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- iggy azalea boob job
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs april
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Iggy Azalea Explains Decision To Postpone 'Great Escape Tour’ Dates: "I'm A Psychopath"
- Madonna's Hitting The Road! Check Out Her New 'Rebel Heart' UK Tour Dates
- Kelly Clarkson Confirms She's Taking Her Album 'Piece By Piece' On A New World Tour