One Direction's Harry Styles Reveals Bum Tattoo During 'Where We Are' Tour
The 'Midnight Memories' star caused screams from fans when he undid his trousers to reveal his new ink.
One Direction star Harry Styles gave fans a huge shock this week out on the band's new tour when he revealed a brand new tattoo on his groin.
The 'Live While We're Young' star drew screams from the Rio De Janeiro crowd when he unzipped his black skinny jeans and revealed the new artwork, while showing off a flash of his pants in the process.
Harry has seemingly had "Brasil" inked onto his left thigh, likely in honour of the band's current trip around South America, the latest in a series of tattoos Harry has had over the past couple of years.
Check out a snap of Harry out by the pool this week below (Credit: Splash):
One Direction are set to kick off the UK leg of their 'Where We Are' tour from 23rd May.
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!
- iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014: The Script, Rudimental And Clean Bandit Confirmed!
- Beyonce Becomes Nancy Sinatra… In The NEW 'On The Run' Movie Trailer
- Example Confirms He's Heading Out On A UK Tour!
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- The Vamps Announce Debut UK 2014 Tour And Support Acts - Tickets
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates