One Direction's Harry Styles Reveals Bum Tattoo During 'Where We Are' Tour
The 'Midnight Memories' star caused screams from fans when he undid his trousers to reveal his new ink.
One Direction star Harry Styles gave fans a huge shock this week out on the band's new tour when he revealed a brand new tattoo on his groin.
The 'Live While We're Young' star drew screams from the Rio De Janeiro crowd when he unzipped his black skinny jeans and revealed the new artwork, while showing off a flash of his pants in the process.
Harry has seemingly had "Brasil" inked onto his left thigh, likely in honour of the band's current trip around South America, the latest in a series of tattoos Harry has had over the past couple of years.
Check out a snap of Harry out by the pool this week below (Credit: Splash):
One Direction are set to kick off the UK leg of their 'Where We Are' tour from 23rd May.
You may also like:
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015