One Direction's Harry Styles Reveals Bum Tattoo During 'Where We Are' Tour
The 'Midnight Memories' star caused screams from fans when he undid his trousers to reveal his new ink.
One Direction star Harry Styles gave fans a huge shock this week out on the band's new tour when he revealed a brand new tattoo on his groin.
The 'Live While We're Young' star drew screams from the Rio De Janeiro crowd when he unzipped his black skinny jeans and revealed the new artwork, while showing off a flash of his pants in the process.
Harry has seemingly had "Brasil" inked onto his left thigh, likely in honour of the band's current trip around South America, the latest in a series of tattoos Harry has had over the past couple of years.
Check out a snap of Harry out by the pool this week below (Credit: Splash):
One Direction are set to kick off the UK leg of their 'Where We Are' tour from 23rd May.
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wiz Khalifa And A$AP Rocky Are Heading On A UK Tour Together - Buy Tickets Now!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Saturday Sold Out!
- New Tour Alert! Jess Glynne's Hitting The Road This Autumn With New 2015 UK Tour Dates
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"
- Years & Years Announce New 2015 UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets
- Jason Derulo's New 2016 UK Tour Dates Announced - Get Your Tickets Here!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist