Louis Tomlinson In Training Ahead Of Doncaster Rovers Debut
The One Direction singer was seen practicing with his teammates this week ready for a big game.
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson was spotted in football training last night (25th February) ready to make his debut for the Doncaster Rovers.
The 'Midnight Memories' star was on the pitch alongside his teammates on Tuesday evening, ahead f their game against Rotherham United later today (26th February).
"We are very much looking forward to Louis making his Rovers debut and I know that he can't wait either," team chief executive Gavin Baldwin ahead of his debut. "Louis has an incredibly busy schedule and we're been working hard with him to ensure we can get a date in his diary for the game."
See a snap of Louis in training below (Credit: Flynet):
"He is lifelong Rovers supporter and he comes to watch the team whenever he can, so it will be great for him to put on his Rovers shirt and make his debut for us."
Come watch me play footie tomorrow at the keepmoat :)— Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson) February 25, 2014
Louis joined the team on a non-contract basis last summer but was forced to delay his debut in September 2013 due to injury.
One Direction have been enjoying a short break recently to spend time with their families, while also starting work on their fourth album.
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
Today's Hot Searches
- Lorde Announces One-Off London Show This Summer
- Miley Cyrus Confirms UK And European 'Bangerz' Tour Dates Will Go Ahead Despite Illness
- Lady Gaga Promises An "Epic Party" On 'Artrave: The ARTPOP Ball' World Tour
- Sam Smith Announces 'In The Lonely Hour' 2014 UK Tour Dates
- One Direction Tease 'Where We Are' Stadium Tour With New Rehearsal Pictures
- Ed Sheeran, John Newman And Rudimental Added To Glastonbury Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Niall Horan Teases "Huge" One Direction World Tour Stage Plans