On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
15 December 2011, 11:27
The 'Gotta Be You' singers' 2012 calendar triumphs in online retailer's countdown.
One Direction have achieved the top selling calendar of all time according to online store Amazon.com.
The boy band beat two efforts from fellow X Factor contestants JLS and piped Cheryl Cole's 2011 calendar, which sits at the number two spot.
The top ten countdown also featured teen sensation Justin Bieber and two places each for Take That and Cliff Richard.
One Direction are currently putting the final touches in place as they prepare for their UK tour which begins on Sunday (18th December).
The boys have been busy tweeting pictures of their rehearsals in anticipation of the outing.
The list of Amazon.com's best selling calendars of all time:
1. One Direction 2012 Calendar
2. Official Cheryl Cole 2011 Calendar
3. Official JLS 2011 Calendar
4. Official Cliff Richard 2011 Calendar
5. JLS 2010 Calendar
6. Official Take That 2010 Calendar
7. Official Take That 2011 Calendar
8. Official Justin Bieber 2011 Calendar
9. Official Cliff Richard 2010 Calendar
10. JLS 2012 Calendar
You can view a gallery of 2012's best calendars here.