No Lie Sean Paul feat. Dua Lipa Download 'No Lie' on iTunes
15 December 2011, 09:30
The former Pussycat Doll singer says she was distraught after being booed by the live audience on the FOX reality series.
Nicole Scherzinger has revealed she was "devastated" to receive death threats over her role in the elimination of Rachel Crow from The X Factor USA last week.
The 'Try With Me' singer chose to take the vote to deadlock last week meaning Rachel was eliminated from the competition over Marcus Canty, a decision which sparked outrage among fans of the 13 year-old singer.
"I was devastated you know," Nicole told Access Hollywood on Tuesday (13th December). "I've never been booed like that before.
"I was devastated that Rachel was going home and I felt like I had saved Marcus a bunch of times and I was there for him. It's scary. I had never gotten a death threat before, a real one."
"You don't understand how serious people take this in that way," Nicole explained. "It's been a hard week for me because I have to try and ignore it."
The singer confirmed that the death threats were "real stuff" and FOX have stepped up her personal security in the wake of the threats.
Nicole Scherzinger is expected to perform her new song 'Pretty' on The X Factor USA tonight (15th December).