Nicole Scherzinger Engaged?: Rumours Claim She Has Accepted Lewis Hamilton's Proposal
The former X Factor judge is said to have accepted a proposal after Lewis went down on one knee.
Nicole Scherzinger has reportedly accepted Lewis Hamilton's marriage proposal amid claims the pair are now engaged.
Nicole and Lewis reunited late last year after a split earlier on in 2013, and reports first emerged several weeks ago that he was keen for a summer wedding with his lady.
"Lewis is doing his best to keep the news under wraps but he is absolutely delighted," a friend of the racing star told Daily Star over the weekend. "He got down on one knee and Nicole finally accepted.
"The plan is they are going to live together in Switzerland and travel together when Lewis is racing," the source claims. "Of course, this means her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track.
"It is the ideal plan for both of them and will hopefully lead to a big summer wedding in August," they added.
"Congratulations @LewisHamilton So proud of u 4 taking pole position! First race of the season! @f1 #AustralianGP Race ur heart out babe! xo," Nicole tweeted over the weekend, to congratulate Lewis on his success on the first day of the Formula One season.
Neither party has officially announced anything regarding the engagement rumours.
Nicole Scherzinger is widely believed to have left her role as a judge on The X Factor UK after two years on the panel.
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories