Jacko's tour of Essex
News broke today that Michael Jackson will be staying at Rod Stewart's mansion near Epping in Essex whilst he's playing his concerts at the O2.
Apparently Rod's humble abode, set in a 180 acre estate, includes a swimming pool, his own football pitch plus a swimming pool which is filled with fresh champagne every day. (Actually, this bit about the champagne filled swimming pool isn't true).
Surely one of the big questions is what Jacko does in his spare time, and more importantly, what will he do with his spare time in Essex. Don't worry, Michael, Lil Rich, Capital Breakfast's very own 'King of Essex' has compiled this list of the cultural highpoints to what is surely England's most beautiful county anmd you won't have a spare minute once you've checked out these little beauties!
- Get down to Lakeside to pick up some cracking bargains
- Have a big night out in Bas Vegas otherwise known as Festival Leisure Park in Basildon
- Eat some cockles and take in the delightful scenery down at Leigh On Sea
- Enjoy a pub crawl down Billericay High Street There are at least 10 great pubs to venture through!
- Take a sooped up Vauxhall Nova cruising down at Southend Seafront
- Enjoy some Ice Skating at Riverside ice rink in Chelmsford
- Get down and marvel at the wild animals at Colchester Zoo
- Enjoy Karaoke at Jumping Jaks on a Monday night treat the locals to some of your classics!
- Burn some rubber around the track at Thurrock go karting track
- Play some Quasar Laser at Rollerworld in Colchester .
Have you got any other suggestions to add to the list? Let us know in the comments section below...