Maroon 5 Announce New 2013 North American Tour
23 October 2012, 10:45
The 'One More Night' band will hit the road in February to support their latest album 'Overexposed'.
Maroon 5 have announced plans to launch a new North American tour in February next year ahead of their UK return in June.
The 'Moves Like Jagger' band will kick off their jaunt, in support of recent album 'Overexposed', with a date in Columbus, Ohio on 13th February, before going onto perform across cities including New York, Toronto, San Jose, Los Angeles, Dallas and Washington D.C.
"This is our biggest tour yet," frontman Adam Levine said while announcing the new outing. "Anybody who has seen a Maroon 5 show, even those people are going to be blow away by what we're doing now because we really feel this calling to put on the best show we've ever put on.
"We feel like we've had this resurgence, this kind of second life where we are pushing ourselves that much harder now to make the best concert experience," he continued. "It's certainly going to be something we want the whole world to see."
View a picture of Maroon 5 walking a red carpet event below (Credit: PA):
Maroon 5 are currently number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 with their latest single 'One More Night', which has remained at the summit for several weeks now, and recently announced plans to follow the release with next single 'Daylight'.
The 'Payphone' band are due to return to the UK for a tour across the country in June 2013.
Check out Maroon 5's newly announced North American tour dates below:
- Columbus, OH (Schottenstein Center) - 13th February
- Detroit, MI (The Palace Of Auburn Hills) - 14th February
- New York, NY (Madison Square Garden) - 16th February
- Manchester, NH (Verizon Wireless Arena) - 17th February
- Toronto, ON (Air Canada Centre) - 19th February
- Montreal, QC (Bell Centre) - 20th February
- Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun Arena) - 22nd February
- East Rutherford, NJ (IZOD Center) - 23rd February
- Grand Rapids, MI (Van Andel Arena) - 25th February
- Kansas City, MO (Sprint Center) - 27th February
- Moline, IL (iWireless Center) - 1st March
- Omaha, NE (CenturyLink Center) - 3th March
- St. Paul, MN (Xcel Energy Center) - 4th March
- Calgary, AB (Scotiabank Saddledome) - 7th March
- Vancouver, BC (Rogers Arena) - 9th March
- Seattle, WA (Key Arena) - 11th March
- San Jose, California (HP Pavilion) - 13th March
- Los Angeles, California (Staples Center) - 15th March
- Las Vegas, NV (Mandalay Bay Events Center) - 16th March
- Houston, TX (Toyota Center) - 19th March
- Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center) - 21st March
- Tulsa, OK (BOK Center) - 22nd March
- Nashville, TN (Bridgestone Arena) - 24th March
- Birmingham, AL (BJCC Arena) - 26th March
- Atlanta, GA (Philips Arena) - 27th March
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BB&T Center) - 29th march
- Orlando, FL (Amway Center) - 30th March
- Jacksonville, FL (Veterans Memorial Coliseum) - 1st April
- Washington, DC (Verizon Center) - 3rd April
- Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center) - 4th April
- Rosemont, IL (Allstate Arena) - 6th April.