Maroon 5's 'Moves Like Jagger' "Puts Pressure On My Dancing", Says Mick Jagger
The Rolling Stones star says he finds the track funny and is surprised at the success of the single.
The Rolling Stones front man Mick Jagger has confessed that Maroon 5's hit single 'Moves Like Jagger' puts pressure on him when he goes out dancing.
The 'Paint It Black' singer told The Sun that he thinks the former Vodafone Big Top 40 number one is "very catchy" and finds it different to anything Adam Levine and co have produced before.
He admitted: "It's very catchy. It's funny. Only thing is, it puts pressure on me when I go out dancing!"
"I wish I had written it. But wouldn't that be weird? It's not really like a Maroon 5 song, so they're probably as surprised by the success of it as I am."
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards 2015 nominations
- free song downloads
- top baby names 2015
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015 tickets
- watch the brit award nominations live
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when are the grammys?
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- 5sos jingle bell ball
- love me like you do ellie goulding
- ellie goulding love me like you do
- brit nominations 2015
- see the brits 2015 nominations list in full
- brit awards nominees