Madonna, Lady Gaga And Taylor Swift Among Forbes' 2013 Top Earning Women In Music
The artists all make the top-ten following impressive ticket sales and new music releases.
Madonna has been named as Forbes' top earning woman in music for 2013.
The 'Like A Prayer' star topped the list with an impressive number of $125 million in earnings from the past twelve months.
She headed out on he 'MDNA' world tour – which is responsible for the majority of the earnings but was also helped out with merchandise sales, her Material Girl clothing line and her Truth or Dare fragrance.
Lady Gaga came in second with $80 million – thanks to her 'Born This Way Ball' tour.
Taylor Swift, who released her album 'Red' and also went out on her world tour of the same name to score $55 million.
Check out the full top ten below:
- 1. Madonna- $125 Million
- 2. Lady Gaga - $80 Million
- 3. Taylor Swift - $55 Million
- 4. Beyonce $53 Million
- 5. Jennifer Lopez - $45 Million
- 6. Rihanna - $46 Million
- 7. Katy Perry - $39 Million
- 8. Pink - $32 Million
- 9. Carrie Underwood - $31 Million
- 10. Mariah Carey - $29 Million
Meanwhile, Lady Gaga recently announced plans for her new world tour and Taylor Swift will bring her 'Red' outing to the UK in February 2014.
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards winners list 2015
- calvin harris topless
- free music downloads
- madonna falling off stage brits
- celebrities without make-up
- brits red carpet outfits
- watch brits performance videos
- rihanna new songs
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when is the Summertime Ball
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- free itunes songs
- brit award tickets