Lady Gaga's New Album: 9 Things To Expect From #AlbumFive
As Lady Gaga hits the studio with her 'Telephone' producer (and Paul McCartney!), we take a look at what to expect from her follow-up to 'ARTPOP'.
1. 1. First off the amazing news - that Lady Gaga's BACK in the recording studio with RedOne
The man behind some of Lady Gaga's BIGGEST hits like 'Bad Romance' and 'Just Dance' is back working with Mother Monster as she starts work on her new studio record.
2. 2. Will Paul McCartney return the favour, and team-up with Mother Monster?
February saw Gaga hitting the studio with Beatles legend Macca for one of his "secret projects". Could this include a collaboration for Lady Gaga's own new record? Fingers crossed!
3. 3. Could Lady Gaga include just ONE more Tony Bennett team-up for her fans?
The pair are winding down on promoting their jazz team-up album 'Cheek To Cheek', but we can't help but feel Gaga isn't QUITE done with Mr. Tony Bennett yet. Bonus track, anyone? Picture: PA
4. 4. A tribute to one of Lady Gaga's all-time idols, Whitney Houston
Just this week Lady Gaga was posting her memories about the late pop superstar, as the Grammy Awards made her think back on Whitney's death. We wouldn't be surprised if this spurred Gaga into writing mode to put her thoughts about The Bodyguard star into song.
5. Taylor Kinney and Lady Gaga
After their commitment ceremony last year, the CONSTANT rumours they're getting engaged make us think a gooey lovey-dovey song about Taylor is a dead cert for #AlbumFive. Why not get him in your video again, Gaga? Picture: Getty
6. 6. Some HOLLYWOOD inspiration, now that Gaga's a TRUE film star!
After roles in both Machete Kills AND Sin City 2, Lady Gaga's practically a new Hollywood darling. And she TOTALLY emulates some of H-wood's finest through her style, so a song about her love for the silver screen could easily be in the works.
7. 7. We may be pushing it here... but is Gaga hinting at a Phantom Of The Opera theme?
She was rocking the classic Phantom style mask earlier this year, and the drama of the tale certainly fits with some of Gaga's more odd-ball style tracks. Picture: Getty
8. 8. A WHOLE new style to go along with her new tunes
Lady Gaga's not one to keep the same look between records, so keep a CLOSE eye on her Instagram feed for the styles she's rocking, as it could well give us some hints about what her sound will be for the new record. Picture: Instagram
9. 9. One for the #LittleMonsters
As always, it's important to remember that for Gaga two things come first: the music and the fans! Expect a tribute to the Little Monsters when the long-awaited new tunes arrive from Mother Monster. Picture: Splash